Currently, the most prominent part of Karimunjawa is its underwater tourism. Karimunjawa waters store the beauty and uniqueness of each that we can not necessarily get in other places. Karimun Jawa Island as the main island in this archipelago is the island with the largest population compared to other islands. Indeed, there are 26 other islands that we can explore for its beauty. Well, for those of you and your family who are interested in traveling to Karimunjawa Island, here are some tips that you can do if you are on vacation to Karimunjawa.
Preparing for a Vacation to Karimunjawa
1. Departure Time
Prepare the time of departure to the island of Karimunjawa. Karimunjawa is unlike any other island in Indonesia. To go to Karimunjawa, we have to be right in choosing the departure time, because if it is wrong, it can result in delays in the vacation schedule. There is no ship schedule to Karimun Jawa every day. Therefore, look for as detailed information as possible about the departure of ships from Semarang port or Kartini port in Jepara. Besides that, holidays in Karimunjawa are also not satisfied if it’s only for 1 day or 2 days (read: the best selling Karimunjawa 3 days 2 nights package). The many beauties in Karimunjawa force us to take a longer vacation.
2.Physical and Stamina
Prepare your body fitness if you want to go to Karimunjawa. Why is health so important, because the trip to Karimunjawa takes quite a long time. The trip to the city of Jepara alone is long enough, not to mention the added sea journey which must be taken 2 hours by fast express boat, or 5 hours by ferry. Start with swimming. Why should you swim? Because in Karimunjawa most of the tours are in water. Tourists are required to be able to swim if they want to get good underwater photos.
3. Vacation Expenses
Estimate the cost of the vacation carefully. This is absolutely necessary for those of you who want to travel as a backpacker (without a travel agency). On the way to karimunjawa, there are usually 2 main costs to be prepared. The first is the cost of vehicles (land and sea), the second is the cost while in Karimunjawa (meals, lodging, and accommodation while in Karimunjawa). If you use the services of a Karimunjawa travel agency, choose a Karimun Jawa tour package that is affordable with your pocket.
4. Itinerary or Event Schedule
Don’t be lazy to ask questions and find out and dig up any information about Karimunjawa. You can try browsing the internet to find info about Karimunjawa. On the internet there is a lot of information that we can take before traveling to Karimunjawa. What things should we do, and where are we going. We must know for sure, lest we have gone all the way to Karimunjawa, but do not find satisfaction.
Important Tips for Travelers
1) Electricity on Karimunjawa Island is only on for 12 hours, from 18.00 – 06.00
2) Bring and use Sunblock Cream to protect your skin from the sun
3) Bring a cellphone that uses a GSM card, the signal in Karimun Jawa only has GSM
4) Bring a power bank to charge your cellphone or camera battery, you know that in Karimunjawa, electricity is poor
5) Don’t be late for the ferry, because the ship only leaves once a day
6) Bring a first aid kit, because in Karimunjawa there are many corals and marine animals that may be poisonous
7) Bring enough cash, many are even better, only 1 ATM in karimunjawa and it often breaks, because most users
8) Bring more food and drinks from the island of Java, because the prices in Karimunjawa are more expensive than on the island of Java
9) Try karimunjawa cuisine, and don’t forget to buy souvenirs for souvenirs
10) For those of you who are visiting Karimunjawa for the first time, it is recommended to join the Karimunjawa tourism agency bureau, you can try Karimun Jawa Kita Tour And Travelbecause this tour agency is experienced and provides a good and neat tour schedule and an affordable price, so that it will satisfy the tourists.